Make an appointment

Second opinion


out of 621 reviews


treatments done

Expectation and result

Expectation and result

Sometimes, a filler treatment at a non-specialized clinic turns out differently than you expected. In such cases, you can come to Kliniek Dokter Frodo for a second opinion. As injectables specialist, we can help you with an examination of a treatment that was not performed at Kliniek Dokter Frodo. During this second opinion, we thoroughly check where it went wrong between your expectations and the final result.

This is what we ask of you

This is what we ask of you

We need certain information from you for a second opinion at Kliniek Dokter Frodo. This helps us answer all your questions and conduct the examination. If you want a second opinion at our clinic, it is important that you bring your injectable file.

During the consultation, we look at the characteristics of the treatment. The following issues will be addressed:

  • Date of treatment
  • Brand and amount of filler
  • Treated area
  • Your problem regarding the treatment
  • Any use of medicine and your medical history

This is what you can expect from us

During the consultation, we will go through your file with you and look at the treated areas that you are not satisfied with. Your second opinion is carried out by a specialized doctor. Of course, we extensively deal with all your questions and concerns during this consultation. The consultation ends with a diagnosis from the doctor. Based on this, you can determine, either yourself or together with the doctor, what your next step should be.

The costs of a second opinion

The costs of a second opinion

If there is a complication with your filler and you decide to carry out a second opinion at our clinic, then the cost of this is € 300,-. Because Kliniek Dokter Frodo is a private clinic, the costs of the second opinion unfortunately cannot be declared to your health insurer. If you are not entirely certain of the reason for complications relating to your filler treatment, we recommend first consulting your cosmetic doctor or your general practitioner.