The policy of Kliniek Dokter Frodo is based on three pillars: safety, expertise and client satisfaction (see our vision). We strive that all our clients fill in our customer satisfaction form.
95% of the clients who have participated with our inquiry, is satisfied/very satisfied with their treatment at Kliniek Dokter Frodo. They felt very at ease during the treatment and reviewed our clinic with an average of 9,5.
Positive outcomes of the customer satisfaction form:
- Clients get fully informed about the treatment and the aftercare.
- All questions are answered (98%)
- Expertise of the consultant and the doctor (94%)
- Good end results (95%)
- Personal attention
- Good accessibility (in case of an emergency 24 hours a day)
- Of all participants, 93% would advice family, friends and acquaintances to visit Kliniek Dokter Frodo for cosmetic help.
Less positive outcomes of the customer satisfaction form:
- Waiting time in the clinic.
We scored relatively poor on the waiting time in the clinic. We are always very pleased to provide all the information about a treatment to a client, this takes time, and that is why there is sometimes a waiting time in the clinic.
We are working hard to reduce the waiting time in the clinic and we expect this to be handled by the end of the year.
- Accessibility of the clinic.
This is one of the reasons why we moved to our new location.
We guarantee a good result.
If you unexpectedly are not satisfied with the result you will receive a refund of the treatment costs.
If needed, we can also reverse the treatment, by dissolving the hyaluronic acid with hyaluronidase, without problems and without any residual symptoms.
You can find the specific customer experiences here.