The policy of Kliniek Dokter Frodo is based on three pillars: safety, expertise and client satisfaction (see our vision). We strive that all our clients fill in our customer satisfaction form.
95% of the clients who have participated with our inquiry, is satisfied/very satisfied with their treatment at Kliniek Dokter Frodo. They felt very at ease during the treatment and reviewed our clinic with an average of 9,5.
Positive outcomes of the customer satisfaction form:
- Clients get fully informed about the treatment and the aftercare.
- All questions are answered (98%)
- Expertise of the consultant and the doctor (94%)
- Good end results (95%)
- Personal attention
- Good accessibility (in case of an emergency 24 hours a day)
- Of all participants, 93% would advice family, friends and acquaintances to visit Kliniek Dokter Frodo for cosmetic help.
Less positive outcomes of the customer satisfaction form:
- Waiting time in the clinic.
We scored relatively poor on the waiting time in the clinic. We are always very pleased to provide all the information about a treatment to a client, this takes time, and that is why there is sometimes a waiting time in the clinic.
We are working hard to reduce the waiting time in the clinic and we expect this to be handled by the end of the year.
- Accessibility of the clinic.
This is one of the reasons why we moved to our new location.
You can find the specific customer experiences here.
‘The treatment was not so bad, the result exceeded expectations, especially the treatment of Botox in the jaw. I am very happy with it. I will recommend the clinic to others. The power of Frodo to make you shine without people noticing that something has been done to your face is of great value to me. A quality that deserves compliments’.